Wednesday 25 January 2012

Nestle Dark Chocolate - Yumm!!

Hey everyone! Hope the new year's going well for all of you! Mine just got better with some yummy dark chocolate! Now if chocolate doesn't make things better, what will?!? ;)

I spotted the Nestle Dark Chocolate at a Nescafe store in M-Block Market, G.K.- I (Delhi) and being a chocolate lover, was tempted to try it. And I loved it. It's not too bitter (it has just 37% cocoa solids) and has a sweet touch to it. For those of you who enjoy really bitter chocolate, this might not even qualify as dark chocolate! But for those like me who love the sweeter milk chocolate more than dark and occasionally enjoy bittersweet chocolate, the Nestle Dark Chocolate is lovely!


Just one issue, it doesn't seem to be easily available yet and I can find it only at the Nescafe stores. Hopefully the neighbourhood store will start stocking it soon.

While I run out and get more for myself, you guys give it a try too. Even those of you who aren't very fond of dark chocolate! Enjoy :)

Price: Rs. 20 for a 23gm bar of chocolate
Nutrition information (Per 23g) : 0.9g protein, 12.5g carbs, of which 10.7g sugars and 6.4g fat. (Nutrition? Really??)
Calories: 111 kcal (only!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment